Sunday, September 30, 2007

Are You Ready For Zrii?


The little green fruit no bigger than a golf ball called, "amalaki" the single most important botanical for promoting cellular rejuvenation, immune function, increased vitality, and much more.

Bill Farley, the man with the midas touch, and Deepak Chopra of The Chopra Center, where doctors from all around come to seek his words in medical wisdom, are the endorsers of Zrii.

What's in it for you? Better health as a Zrii customer and as a Zrii Independent Executive, this is your chance to prosper in this "liquid gold" program. There are no loopholes in this program, the compensation plan is a long time coming, management is on their p's and q's and ready to assist you, the product is super, and with major major endorsement. This is my first time in joining a company with all their ducks in a row. Just wait until Oprah get a taste of this!

This is how Zrii found me. A friend told me to join. I did not know anything about Zrii; I'm happy that I did, because my doctor told me that I have acid reflux. So, when I joined, I received the samples of Zrii and in less than 5 days of taking 1 oz per day, my acid reflux was gone and I have more energy. That's some powerful stuff. Brand X can't touch it!

No comments: